ELECTRIC and ALTERNATIVE FUEL CHASSIS
Amrep's full product line is available in electric and alternative fuel configurations, allowing us to provide our customers with the latest in refuse technology. In 2000, Amrep designed and built the first production available, cab-over inside hoist cylinder CNG roll-off truck. Each year, about 80% of our trucks are built on alternative fuel chassis.
Amrep has been a pioneer in the electric refuse market since delivering the first fully electric roll-off hoist in the United States in 2017.
Expanding its electric refuse line, Amrep delivered the first HX450 automated side loader for use in the southern California market in 2019. Today, Amrep continues to support sustainability initiatives by partnering with electric vehicle manufacturers to offer electric refuse vehicle solutions to our customers.
• Roof and frame mount
• Front and side fill nozzles (CNG)
• 40 - 80 diesel gallon equivalents (CNG)
• 3,600 psi type III or IV CNG cylinder (includes manual valve and PRD)
• Aluminum cylinder enclosure (color matched to body)
• Meets or exceeds NFPA-52 and CHP Title 13 requirements
• Amrep COE roll off hoists feature with inboard hoist cylinders